Other format: [Raw text]

RE: Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the whole Cygwin release/ distribution

[Thread TITTTLd from main list!]

  I liked that passage, it reminds me of a Harry Harrison short story I was
reading recently.  Being HH, it wasn't dwarves and saber-tooths, it was corpsmen
of the space marines and their genetically-modified mutant camel steeds, which had
an annoying habit of biting.  Their arms off!

    cheers,
      DaveK