Other format: [Raw text]

RE: Weird bug with cp -f [solution that works for me]

  Personal favourites: ZA for fw, AVG for av.  They're both exceedingly
lightweight, non-intrusive, simple and effective applications.  My idea of
excellent software.

  Though I'm not so fond of the XP/Fisher Price look that ZA's GUI has taken on
over the past couple of revisions.....  :-$

    cheers,
      DaveK