Other format: [Raw text]

Re: OCLA - Add RFC

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 06:27:48PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>>From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of Igor Pechtchanski
>>"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
>>Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
>
>Whoaa! That's gonna be a mighty tight squeeze! Everybody breathe in and
>turn sideways and don't forget to duck, that sucker's coming in low!

How did we move onto the flat earth from Jumbo Shrimp in Guam?

Hmm.  Maybe the shrimp are so tiny because Guam is located on the edge
of the flat earth and the gravitational forces are so great that
everything is compressed.

I have to go find a map, I think.  But, by Occam's razor, I am assuming
that I must be correct.

cgf