Other format: [Raw text]

Re: flex and dos source files. How is flex built for cygwin

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 12:21:55PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>> He is using automode.o, he said in one of the followups to this thread.
>
>...and that should have ended it.  I don't know why a simple question of
>"how exactly was the distributed flex binary built?" raised so many
>off-topic responses.

Thanks, Igor.  I actually thought that I missed something.  I couldn't
figure out why there was so much churning after I mentioned automode.  I
really couldn't see why I had to offer this at all since the OP seemed
to be satisfied with the textmode response.

cgf