Other format: [Raw text]

FW: Cron does not work

On 08 April 2006 05:50, User Waldo wrote:

> I thought I had everything setup correctly to run cron jobs.
>
> I can not get anything I put in crontab -e to run.
>
> I've attached my cygcheck.out.

------------------------------<snip>
e:  cd  UDF       4377Mb 100%    CS UN
DENISE_AUSTIN_FAT_BLASTING_YOGA

  >blorts coffee<  OMG!  What a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for
unintentional humour!  Somebody stop me, I don't think I can hold myself back!
I'm cranking the WJM-ometer right up to 11!

> If someone can give me some ideas I
> would much appreciate it.

  This is just too easy.  I can't bring myself to do it, it would be like
shooting fish in a barrel!

    cheers,
      DaveK