Other format: [Raw text]

Re: how come #include "*.cpp" works?

Dave Korn wrote:
On 18 May 2006 19:28, mwoehlke wrote:
Something like this?
(moved below)

Hey, that's pretty slick... thanks!

:) It's a fairly standard technique.

Right, I *was* pretty sure I was trying to re-invent the wheel, which is why I asked ;-).

Upon further thought, I may actually do something with my Makefile and
auto-generation of some file, but I think I'm still going to use part of
this. (Having an entire class declaration inside of a macro kind-of rubs
me wrong ;-). Also, I want to keep each class in its own header.)

Yep, it's certainly a little ugly, but it serves to illustrate the technique; feel free to adapt and mutate to best serve your own purposes!

Thanks again!

--
Matthew
Hey, buddy, if it's OT, TITTTL!