Other format: [Raw text]

Re: cygwin + windows update = lock up (W2K SP4)

I've just be told that a client is having this problem - they have a webserver running on win2k/sp4 with secure access via OpenSSH/Cygwin and the auto update is failing.

I've joined this list specifically to track this issue: is there a solution yet?

Any info would be very helpful. Thanks.

Regards,

John Hackett
Icon Information Systems Ltd.