Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Cygwin, gdb and SEH [was RE: 1.5.19: changes have broken Qt3]

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 07:06:32PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>You appear to be under the same misunderstanding as the guy from
>yesterday who thought cygwin might have a use for "market research".
>There is no company, no support team, and any developers whose
>employers might assign them to work on anything related to cygwin are
>under no obligation to work on other people's problems.

I had email problems yesterday (multiple spamd's using up lots of memory
and CPU) so I may have missed the "market research" email.

Anyone have a pointer?  My blood pressure is dangerously low today and
probably needs a boost.

Or was this the person who was using the time-honored "Cygwin will be
much more popular if you allow people to discuss Interix" technique?

cgf