Other format: [Raw text]

RE: Re: Handling special characters (\/:*?"<>|) gracefully

Dave Korn wrote:
>   Heh.  No files released, zero commits to cvs, one welcome
> post by "nobody" in each of the forums.... it's like the Marie
> Celeste in there!

I know, but the project sort of became moot when the
original purpose for it vanished. Besides, by the time
our legal department gave the OK to release the code, I
found myself scrambling to keep my job due to overhauls
at the upper management level that vaporized my entire
division. Ergo, I completely ran out of round tuits for
a while.

>   Look, since your company is happy with the code being PD,
> then maybe you should just slip me a copy in email, and I
> will re-work it.

I really would like to make it available via sourceforge
at some point. Now that there's an interest, I'd be more
than happy to clean up the site. Unless somebody with an
interest in completing the project wants to do it, that
is. :-)

The code was released as PD, so there are no copyrights
claimed. Once you get a copy, you can do whatever you
want with it.

gsw