Other format: [Raw text]

A biento

A biento, mes amis.  I bid you farewell ... for now.  :)

You folks have been helpful, informative and downright entertaining.  I've got other work to do, so I'm signing off the list for the time being.  If you need me (oh, for, let's say ... a rousing creation/evolution debate <poke poke> :), you know where to find me:  bruce AT wehrhere DOT com.  (or Captain DOT Kangaroo AT mac DOT com ... seriously!  :).

I'll stop by again if I ever have another Cygwin question.

<But, that WASN'T a Cywin question in the first place!>
<Yes, it was!>
<No, it wasn't!>
<YES IT WAS!>
<NO IT WASN'T!>
<WAS TO!>
<WAS NOT!>
<WAS ... er, excuse me, but ... you DID pay for this argument, didn't you?>

<>< Bruce